Students who are new to Provo City School District must register on powerschool. Students who are already registered in Provo City School District will receive a registration packet in the mail. The registration packet will contain the following documentation. If you misplace any of these forms or documents you can download them here:
- 2020-2021 Principal’s Letter for 6th Grade Students and Parents
- 2020-2021 Spanish Principal’s Letter For 6th Grade Students and Parents
- 20-21 Dixon Course Description
- 2020-2021 7th Grade Registration Packet
- 2020-2021 8th Grade Registration Packet
- 2020-2021 Eng Immunizations
- 2020-2021 Las Vacunas
- 20-21 Student Government Application
- Residency Questionnaire Form
- Dress and Grooming Standards
- School Fees Notice
- Aviso de cuotas escolares
- Fee Waiver Application 2020-2021
- Solicitud de Exonercaion de Cuotas 2020-2021
- Registration Info 2020-2021
For all registration questions, contact Dixon at 801-374-4980.
For all Scheduling questions, contact Terry Hansen.
For all Financial questions (Payment/Fee Waivers), contact Raimee Hunt.
- Terry Hansen
- Raimee Hunt
- Financial Office
Payment of School Fees
Payment of school fees should be done online at www.myschoolfees.com before September 1st. Those meeting this deadline will receive a FREE Dixon t-shirt later in September.
Fee Waiver Applications
Fee waiver applications are available on Dixon’s website and in the Main Office. The completed application and appropriate documentation should be submitted in person to Dixon’s Financial Office or emailed to email@example.com. State law requires that you submit documentation of your income with your fee waiver request. This may be last year’s income tax return or the last three pay stubs for each employed member of the household. Requests must be made each year and are reviewed separate from free lunch applications.