Last modified: September 12, 2023
Students who are new to Provo City School District must register on PowerSchool. Students who are already registered in Provo City School District will receive a registration packet in the mail. The registration packet will contain the following documentation. If you misplace any of these forms or documents you can download them here:
- 2021-2022 Dixon Course Description
- 2021-2022 8th Grade Registration Instructions
- 2021-2022 8vo Grado Instrucciones para Inscripcion
- 2021-2022 7th Grade Registration Instructions
- 2021-2022 Spanish 7th Grade Registration Instructions
- 2021-2022 Additional Information
- 2021-2022 Spanish Additional Information
- 2021-2022 Principal’s Letter for 6th Grade Students and Parents
- 2021-2022 Spanish Principal’s Letter for 6th Grade Students and Parents
- 2021-2022 Immunization Requirements
- 2021-2022 Vacunas
- Residency Questionnaire Form
- Dress and Grooming Standards
- School Fees Notice
- Aviso de cuotas escolares
- Provo City School District School Fees
- Fee Waiver Application English
- Solicitud de Exoneracion de Cuotas
For all registration questions, contact Dixon at 801-374-4980.
For all Scheduling questions, contact Terry Hansen.
For all Financial questions (Payment/Fee Waivers), contact Raimee Hunt.
- Terry Hansen
- Raimee Hunt
- Financial Office
Payment of School Fees
Payment of school fees should be done online at https://provo.aliohost.net:7443/AlioFeePay_PSD/Account/Login before September 1st. Those meeting this deadline will receive a FREE Dixon t-shirt later in September.
Fee Waiver Applications
You can get a fee waiver online at the following website:
Fee waiver applications are also available on Dixon’s website and in the Main Office. The completed application and appropriate documentation should be submitted in person to Dixon’s Financial Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. State law requires that you submit documentation of your income with your fee waiver request. This may be last year’s income tax return or the last three pay stubs for each employed member of the household. Requests must be made each year and are reviewed separate from free lunch applications.
You can also pay your school fees on the following website: