School Community Council Meetings for 2019-2020 will be held on the last Thursday of each month at 3:30pm in the Main Office Conference Room. The next meeting will be on Thursday January 23rd from 3:30PM-4:30PM.
Agenda for SCC Meeting- December 12th, 2019 at 3:30pm in the Dixon Main Office Conference Room
Review of safe walking routes
Review of Feedback about a permanent parent drop off zone
Review of plan for increase in student body next year
Investigate how to change color of flashing light on crosswalk on Center Street
Review of RISE score data from last year
Discuss Diamond Fork intervention time schedule possible implementation
Discussion and/or Approval of Proposed Plan
SCC Members 2016-2017
- (Parent) – Chair
- (Parent) – Co-Vice Chair
- (Parent)- Co-Vice Chair
- Kari Kolling (Parent)
- Denise Mower (Employee) – Secretary
- Michelle Wages (Parent)
- Megan Cunico (Employee)- Counselor
- Shyrel Petersen (Employee)- Teacher
- John Anderson (Principal)
- February 22, 2017 Minutes
- January 25, 2017 Minutes
- November 30, 2016 Minutes
- October 26, 2016 Minutes
- September 21, 2016 Minutes
2016-2017 DMS SCC Plan total funds available $62,841.
Summary of Proposed Goals
Goal 1: Science 7 and Science 8 — Increase the % of special education students meeting grade level expectations and essential standards as measured by school based formative assessments and by growth and achievement scores on summative SAGE assessments.
Goal 2: Math 7-8 Intervention Classes – 75% of students participating in an intervention class will meet or exceed standards of school-based formative assessments and show growth towards SAGE achievement data by at least 1 standard score.
Goal 3: DMS teachers and administration will participate in 3 quarterly collaboration days to review formative assessment data and instructional strategies to improve student performance on formative assessments.
Goal 4: English Writing Interventions – Increase the % of students meeting grade level standards on Utah Compose and SAGE assessments by 10% after participating in a writing intervention class centered upon argumentative and informational texts.
Volunteer to be a part of Dixon’s School Community Council! Nomination forms are due by September 2.
Final Report of 2015-2016 School Community Council Plan to USBE – Report
Archives: Meeting Notes 2015-2016
- September 23rd at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- October 13th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- November 10th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- December 12th at 2:00pm-Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- January 12th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- February 9th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room- Meeting Cancelled
- March 8th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- April 12th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Agenda
- May 14th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room
Final Report 2014-2015