School Community Council Meetings for 2019-2020 will be held on the last Thursday of each month at 3:30pm in the Main Office Conference Room. The next meeting will be on Thursday February 20th from 3:30PM-4:30PM.
Community Council Agenda for Thursday February 20th 2020 3:30PM-4:30PM in the Dixon Main Conference Room
- Discuss how to spend money for next school year
SCC Members 2019-2020
- Janette (Parent) – Chair
- Kari Kolling (Parent): Kare_bear02@msn.com
- Denise Mower (Employee/Parent): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Wages (Parent) email@example.com
- Jose Peralta (Parent) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Cunico (Employee)- Counselor :email@example.com
- Shyrel Petersen (Employee)- Teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Anderson (Principal): email@example.com
- Community Council Minutes February 2020
- Community Council Minutes January 2020
- December 12th 2019 Minutes
- November 20th 2019 Minutes
- October 24th 2019 Minutes
- September 26th 2019 Minutes
- Community Council February 2020 Agenda
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- Community Council Agenda Sep 2019
2016-2017 DMS SCC Plan total funds available $62,841.
Summary of Proposed Goals
Goal 1: Science 7 and Science 8 — Increase the % of special education students meeting grade level expectations and essential standards as measured by school based formative assessments and by growth and achievement scores on summative SAGE assessments.
Goal 2: Math 7-8 Intervention Classes – 75% of students participating in an intervention class will meet or exceed standards of school-based formative assessments and show growth towards SAGE achievement data by at least 1 standard score.
Goal 3: DMS teachers and administration will participate in 3 quarterly collaboration days to review formative assessment data and instructional strategies to improve student performance on formative assessments.
Goal 4: English Writing Interventions – Increase the % of students meeting grade level standards on Utah Compose and SAGE assessments by 10% after participating in a writing intervention class centered upon argumentative and informational texts.
Final Report of 2015-2016 School Community Council Plan to USBE – Report
Archives: Meeting Notes 2015-2016
- September 23rd at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- October 13th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- November 10th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- December 12th at 2:00pm-Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- January 12th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- March 8th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Minutes
- April 12th at 2:00pm- Main Office Conference Room – Agenda
Final Report 2014-2015